Apply Future-Oriented Leadership Strategies
- 325,900 administrative services manager positions as of 20191
- Purchasing manager, buyers, and purchasing agents earn an average salary of $69,6002
- 214,200 cost estimator positions as of 20193
After graduating from Methodist University’s 100% online BA in Professional Leadership and Ethics, you’ll be able to move into the job market, seek out promotion opportunities, and advance your career. The need for qualified, fair, and innovative leaders is growing in a number of industries.
As a sales manager, you would help facilitate sales promotions to drive business growth. To this end, you would organize staff to carry out different projects to ensure organizational success. Sales manager positions, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, are expected to grow by 4% through 2029.
Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
Fundraising and PR managers are primarily responsible for strategizing, implementing, and monitoring promotional campaigns to help organizations raise money. Typically working in the non-profit sector, you would help organizations accomplish their goals in development and fundraising. PR and fundraising managers typically earn a yearly salary of $116,180, and positions in the field are expected to grow by 9% through 2029, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Additional roles for graduates of the online BA in Professional Leadership and Ethics include:
- Financial manager
- Lodging manager
- Sales manager
- Training and development manager
- Administrative services manager
Request More Information
If you’d like to learn more about Methodist University’s application process, admissions requirements, tuition and financial aid or specific program details, fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Program Outcomes: Promoting Ethical Leadership
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Apply a moral framework to leadership decision-making.
- Communicate to members of staff effectively and across modalities.
- Analyze and interpret data for reporting purposes.
- Utilize leadership techniques to anticipate growth opportunities.
- Emphasize ethical problem-solving in the workplace.
Ensuring Your Success Beyond Graduation
From the moment you become a student at Methodist University, you’ll have access to the support needed to obtain career readiness skills, internships, employment, and other career opportunities. And you can tap into a wide variety of career services long after you’ve graduated.
Here are just a few examples of what you can expect for career support as a student or alumnus. You can benefit from all of them remotely.