Online Master of Business Administration (MBA): Career Outlook
Pursue top-tier, lucrative roles in business.
- More than 20 managerial/leadership titles earn at least $100,000/year1
- Management occupations earn more than any other major occupational group ($102,450/year)2
After earning an MBA, you’ll be a top competitor for the most sought-after positions in virtually any business field. After all, an MBA is the gold standard for degrees in business. It can take you to your dream job in management consulting, entrepreneurial leadership, and much more.
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to achieve your goals and enhance your leadership abilities. Alumni of Methodist University’s MBA program are employed at notable companies like Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Ralph Lauren, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, U.S. Army Audit Agency, Cape Fear Valley Hospital, and Stryker.
Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers
Oversee strategies and campaigns used to generate interest in products and services. You’ll work with department heads and staff to evaluate marketing campaigns, advertising contracts, pricing strategies, and daily activities.3
Oversee the financial health of an organization. You’ll monitor investment-related activity and plan for the long-term financial health of the company.4
Other positions you could qualify for with your MBA:
- Business operations manager
- Hedge fund manager
- Human resources manager
- Investment banker
- Marketing analyst
- Sales manager
Request More Information
If you’d like to learn more about Methodist University’s application process, admissions requirements, tuition and financial aid or specific program details, fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
In the Methodist University online MBA program, you’ll:
- Acquire substantive knowledge in core business administration areas, organizational management, and leadership.
- Tailor your education to focus on an area of study.
- Study topics like financial and managerial accounting, marketing, and statistics.
- Learn effective skills in writing, researching, analysis, and presenting.
Ensuring Your Success Beyond Graduation
From the moment you become a student at Methodist University, you’ll have access to the support needed to obtain career readiness skills, internships, employment, and other career opportunities. And you can tap into a wide variety of career services long after you’ve graduated.
Here are just a few examples of what you can expect for career support as a student or alumnus. You can benefit from all of them remotely.
- “Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics.” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on August 31, 2022 from https://www.bls.gov.
- “Management Occupations” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on August 31, 2022 from https://www.bls.gov.
- “Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers.” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on August 31, 2022 from https://www.bls.gov.
- “Financial Managers.” U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved on August 31, 2022 from https://www.bls.gov.